NTS Warranty Procedures
1. Contact NTS Support to open service calls:
Telephone: (877)NEW-TECH(639-8324 or (510) 353-4070
2. Provide the address and telephone number, and the contact person name.
Also provide a brief description of the problem, the model and serial number(s) of the
affected equipment, and a brief description of the diagnosis by your personnel.
3. A service call will be logged into our system, and a technical service
representative will call the site contact within twenty four hour.
4. For hardware related issues the engineer will ask you a few specific
questions to isolate the problem, and determine if we should ship the required part(s) or
have the system returned to our depot for repairs. If we ship out the required part,
your assigned engineer will walk you through installing it over the phone. You will also
receive specific instructions on how to return the original part(s).
Please do not ship your computer or parts until you receive a Warranty Return
Authorization number and complete shipping instructions. Unauthorized returns will be
5. Your designated contact will be informed daily of the progress of open
service calls. Telephone calls will be used for priority issues; printed reports can be
faxed and emailed as requested.
6. NTS Support Help Desk is open Monday to Friday, 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
Pacific Time. Extended hours and holiday coverage can be provided upon request.
7. We offer customized periods of coverage, the most commonly selected are
24/7 and Monday through Friday, 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M., with 4-hour and Next-Business-Day
on-site responses. Extended hours and holiday coverage can be quoted on request. We
recommend (and sometimes may require) onsite parts storage for sites requiring 24/7 4-hour
onsite service responses.
Please send all systems and parts to our NTS Support Headquarters:
4179 Business Center Dr.
Fremont, CA - 94538